Samsung GT-I8350, Windows Phone 7.5


Samsung GT-I8350, Windows Phone 7.5

Samsung has just officially introduced a smartphone based on the latest Samsung Omnia M GT-I8350 Windows Phone. This is the Smartphone version of the 'cheap' from relatives Omnia W.

I8350 Omnia M handset models exactly the same as that set it apart I8350 Omnia W specifications only. Omnia M will use Windows Phone 7.5, 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8255, 4-inch Super AMOLED screen with 800 x 480 pixel resolution and a 1500mAh battery

Samsung GT-I8350, Windows Phone 7.5

Samsung Omnia M adopted a dual camera. Resolution of 5 MP perched on the back, as the main camera. Meanwhile, on the front VGA camera attached, to run video call feature. In terms of connectivity, relying M Omnia 3G HSDPA 7.2 Mbps, WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth.

Rumored users will get 25GB of storage media Skydrive cloud computing. Nonetheless, today is the standard quota 7GB capacity Skydrive which can be enjoyed by users for free. Samsung Omnia M will compete hard with HTC or Nokia Lumia 710 Radar, where both are excellent smartphone with onboard memory and greater storage capacity.

Samsung GT-I8350, Windows Phone 7.5

share this :
Posted by: uzly New Mobile Phone Updates, Updated at: 9:19 PM